The Canadian Club of Belgium (CCB) hosts a variety of social activities and philanthropic events for Canadians and friends of Canada living in Belgium.
Established in 1971, the CCB was formerly a women’s club. It started out as a club open to all Canadians and friends from other countries (including Belgium) and it has continued to welcome people from all across Canada and beyond.
The CCB is a registered non-profit organization (AISBL) under Belgian law and is run by a board of volunteer coordinators. Each board member is elected by the membership at the club’s annual general meeting in the spring of each year for a term of two years.
The CCB works closely with:
- The Embassy of Canada to Belgium and Luxembourg
- Mission of Canada to the European Union
- The Canadian Joint Delegation to NATO
- The Canadian Military Family Resource Centre (MFRC)
- The Chamber of Commerce for Canada, Belgium and Luxembourg
For any more information or to find out how you can get involved please contact us!